The DRNS conference is now fully booked and we look forward to welcoming delegates, facilitators and speakers to this event on 28th November.
To make our conference more environmentally sustainable, we will not be providing delegates with printed copies of the delegate pack and have provided a copy of the pack here: DRNS Conference delegate pack
Please refer to the online version of the pack for details of:
- The conference programme;
- Morning and afternoon workshops;
- Speakers’ and workshop facilitators’ biographies;
- Housekeeping information including travel, accessibility, and contacts;
- The Society for the Study of Addiction, who are supporting this event.
Photography and video
To document the conference we will be taking photographs throughout the day and videoing plenary presentations. These will be made available on the DRNS website and in DRNS reports and promotional materials. If you would prefer not to be included in any photographs, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The delegate pack contains information on accessible parking and access to the venue. Please contact us on email@example.com if you require a large print copy of the delegate pack and conference presentations.