We recognise that people come to DRNS with different levels of knowledge and experience regarding research, academia, collaboration, and the field in general. To help, we want to share our knowledge and we are developing a series of ‘how-to guides’. This is still a work-in-progress so keep checking this page for updates.
If you have an idea for a guide that you’d like to see, please get in touch.
Guides we plan to publish include:
- Embarking on a career in the drugs research field
- Sourcing training and education relating to the field
- Sourcing funding for training and research
- Writing a winning abstract for a conference
- Designing a conference poster
- Designing a presentation
- Understanding the difference between research and evaluation
- Finding support for your own or somebody else’s drug use