DRNS are partnering with Turning Point Scotland (TPS) to host a virtual roundtable discussion on Thursday 6th May 2021 1:30-3:00pm. The event will be discussing practitioners involvement in research and would love to hear the views of both practitioners involved with research as well as researchers themselves. The aim of this event is to provide attendees the opportunity to share experiences of research and discuss best practice for working collaboratively.
There will be a small number of contributions from academics and practitioners who have experience of this kind of research, however the event will focus on a group discussion.
The discussion will be based on:
- Research processes which work well with practitioners
- Training needs of practitioners
- Support available for practitioners completing research
- Guidance for academic researchers working with practitioners
- Ethical considerations when involving practitioners in research
- Understanding research from each other’s viewpoint
Places for this event are limited, register early to guarantee attendance! More information and how to register can be accessed here.